- If the reservation is cancelled/amended before 100 days from the date of arrival, no retention shall be charged.
- 50% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled 99-75 days before the date of arrival.
- 75% cancellation charges will be levied if cancelled within 74-50 days before the date of arrival.
- The entire amount of stay will be charged as retention if cancelled/amended in less than 49 days.
- 05% (Five) of the refund, of the total value, shall be charged as handling charges. The Balance amount shall be refunded without any interest*.
IMPORTANT: In light of COVID-19, there are few services at the hotel which are curtailed and will be operational as and when permitted by the government. The other services prevailing before March 2020 are subject to the normalcy of the situation. We solicit your cooperation on this matter.
Entertainment Policy & Government Permissions:
All necessary government licenses & permission to be procured by the Host/Event Organizers/ External Agencies for conducting any events during the stay.
As per Government of India norms, all occupants of the room are requested to carry a valid Photo ID and produce it at the time of check-in.
For Indian Nationals: Valid Driver’s license, Passport, Voter ID, or Aadhaar Card. (PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID proof)
For International Guests: Valid Passport & Visa.